I've been thinking a lot this morning about all we need to do to get ready for the move...and the kitchen remodel, recovering furniture for the living room, finding a job, finding a great day care for the kiddos, etc. Talk about too much to think about! I've got a headache. In desperate need of a mental time-out I decided to look through all of the cute pictures my Mom took this weekend while Bruce and I were in Mobile. I felt better instantly. I'll worry about all that other stuff tomorrow. Here are a few happy shots for ya'...sure to help anyone beat the Monday grumps.
This picture made me laugh. They're all looking at the camera, but you can tell they're all thinking something totally different.

You can pretty much sum up Owie's personality with these two pictures.


My sweet girls.
1 comment:
ADORABLE! Loving seeing such wonderful pics, can't wait to plan a visit after move! Miss and love you guys. XOXO
Post a Comment