3.24.2011

Offer Accepted!


The sellers accepted our offer! We are on our way to being home owners! Here's a picture of our soon-to-be home in Vestavia. It's pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a home. I love the fact that it's an older home, the yard is relatively flat (hard to find in Birmingham!) and the back yard is already fenced in, the layout is perfect for us, it's in a wonderful school district, and big enough for us all. It was a long week of negotiations, but it paid off. We still have to get through the home inspection and provided all goes well, we will close in 60 days. The house needs a kitchen remodel and one bathroom remodel; we're planning to tackle the kitchen first. Needless to say Bruce and I are pretty excited and thankful that this worked out. I can see our family being very happy here for a long time. When we walked through the house a few weeks ago I just kept thinking "this is the house, it's perfect." I didn't think it would happen, but it did! I know a lot has to happen before we close, but we're looking forward to having keys in hand and moving in.

The kitchen

The master bedroom

The newly remodeled master bath

The fenced in back yard - lots of room to run and play!

No comments: