3.10.2011

Finally!

Look what is finally hanging in our house!



I had this picture framed last month and picked it up earlier this week. I don't know what took me so long, it was just one of those "to-do's" I kept putting off. I think it looks really pretty and even though it looks a little out of place in our living room (it's the only picture with a white frame in our living room), I just had to see it hanging on a wall. I can't believe it's almost been a year since this picture was taken. It's like I said in another post recently, I have to try to remember all the work that went into that day last spring and how tired Mom and I were after the session was over. Now, when I look at this picture all I think about is that gorgeous spring day with my three babies and how little they were and how thankful I am to have this perfect framed memory.

No comments: