3.19.2011

EyesLipsFace.com

I thought I'd pass this along to all the ladies out there. I love eyeslipsface.com! It is such a good deal and they run a ton of specials. The other day I got 50% off my order and for less than $13 (shipping included) I bought a lipstick, lip balm, and a lip gloss. I'm pretty certain ELF's main competitor is MAC. The packaging is almost identical and so are their products, but for WAY less. We're talking makeup brushes for $1 - $5, $3 gloss, $3 bronzer. Love it! I also love MAC and I still buy my powder from there, but I love a good deal (as many of you know) and I can't resist these prices. Definitely check it out if you haven't already. Oh, and I know some Target stores are selling ELF products now, but it looks like they're carrying the big palettes of eyeshadows and some different kits. I would skip those and trying the individual products first - generally speaking and with the exception of bronzer, I never think palettes are a good idea. Once you get more than four colors of anything, you're not getting enough for your money because you know you're only going to like one or two of the shades. Just my opinion though. Happy shopping!

My fave ELF products:

Lip gloss in Trendsetter
Bronzer in Golden Bronzer
Lip balm in Nice and Natural
Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ivory/Light
ELF's make-up brushes!

No comments: