4.23.2011

A Potty-Trained Princess

Kathryn's reward for going one week without any accidents was a mani-pedi at the kiddie spa in the mall and breakfast at Chick-fil-A with her Mom. It was such a fun girls' morning out! Kathryn loved the attention and the one-on-one; it's rare I get to spend time with just one baby so this morning was a treat for me too. It made me realize I need to make more "just us" dates with each baby more often! At the "spa" she chose a pretty lavender for her nails and a purple sparkle polish to go on top of that. She had a hard time keeping her little hands and feet still long enough for the polish to dry and it took us a bit longer than expected. The owner was really sweet and kept touching her nails up until they were perfect...and completely dry. I think it's safe to say Kathryn enjoyed this morning. Here are a few pictures of my little potty-trained princess.

We're doing an Easter egg hunt this afternoon in the back yard. I'll try to get pictures of that up, along with Easter morning pictures, tomorrow afternoon. I hope everyone out there enjoys their weekend!

We never eat breakfast out so this was a big deal...and yummy!


Her first real manicure.

I think the pedi was her favorite part.

All done! K loved her princess balloon!

No comments: