Today I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny. The pictures turned out so cute! Everyone was looking at the camera, O and K were actually smiling, and I didn't have to be in the picture to soothe Owie this time. Did I mention I got them all dressed and took them by myself
and we were there right when the mall opened? Success! I don't think the whole Easter Bunny thing is that big of a deal. I mean I get that it's a fun tradition, but to me, it's not what Easter is about. However, I did really want to take Sullivan this year because she's never been; she had RSV and pneumonia this time last year and was released from the hospital just a few days before Easter. I was really happy to have all my babies in the picture this year! Here are a few other pictures I took today before we left the house. I am really looking forward to the day when I can tell them to stand together for a picture and they do it. Happy Easter!
The best Owie and Kathryn shot I could get this morning.

The best Sullivan and Kathryn shot I could get. Kathryn is wearing the pearl bracelet I wore when I was her age and Sullivan is wearing Kathryn's from last year.

In case you haven't noticed, she knows how to pose and say cheese now.

Trying to get a picture of my three. Watching Elmo was more important than smiling for me apparently.

My sweet babies - they all look so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment