3.27.2012

Spring Session Preview

Take a look at a couple of shots from our session yesterday with Angela Blake! We shot at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful spring day. The weather was just right for little bare feet and everything was in bloom. Angie was sweet and patient with our kiddos; her laid-back style made for a fun afternoon for everyone. Owen, Kathryn, and Sullivan let Angie take their pictures for an hour and a half, giving her big smiles the entire time. I was impressed, that's our longest portrait session ever. I'm so proud of you guys!(Of course, the constant bribing with jelly beans probably helped some.) I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Melt my heart! My sweet babies.


We took this one on our way to another location in the gardens. Owen and Sullivan were needing a little consoling (and some jelly beans), but that didn't stop K from posing. Look at her little leg! Too cute.

No comments: