I bought some new shoes yesterday and they are fantastic!! Lately my runs have been three miles or less and I don't always feel the need for the thick, cushiony shoes I've been wearing. My old shoes were also feeling a little bulky during classes at the gym and it was annoying me. Needing something supportive, comfy, and lighter in weight, I went to The Trak Shak to find a new pair of kicks. Those guys are always right on the money. I'm pretty sure I'll never buy another pair of running shoes without their help...I'm afraid if I do, I'll buy the wrong shoe and waste money. Did I mention they give a military discount too? I told them I loved my Brooks Glycerins, but wanted something lighter for shorter runs and gym sessions. He brought out three pairs of shoes and the Brooks PureFlow were without question the most comfortable. I wore them today to ycross and it took a little getting used to. I didn't feel like I was working out barefoot or anything, but I could tell within seconds there was definitely less shoe below me. I'm looking forward to testing them out on the road soon. I wish they'd had them in another color though - this pair has the same color combo as my last pair. Oh well. Here's to happy feet!
Glycerin - the BEST running shoe I've ever owned. I'm convinced it's why I have very little knee pain when I run. (Well, up until lately that is) Plenty of room in the toe area and oh-so-cushiony.
PureFlow - light weight and just as comfortable as the Glycerin. Haven't road tested them yet, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
3.15.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment