2.22.2012

Deals Of The Week


There are a few candle brands I really like; Circle E is one of them. They're strong, last a long time, and the larger sizes have two wicks that allow the candle to burn evenly. I bought a 12 ounce candle and a 28 ounce candle (both in the Pear Essence fragrance) for $28 - including shipping. I ordered them on Sunday and they arrived today. They smell so delicious! There are several scents on sale right now. Check out the specials here. If you've never tried Circle E candles, give them a shot - I think you'll like them!



I also found a great deal on a new sports bra this week. I'm a HUGE fan of Moving Comfort sports bras. They don't just come in small, medium, and large and they're actually flattering; if you're a woman, then this company makes a bra for you. If you're not too picky about the color you can usually find a good deal on Amazon. The "Fiona" bra normally retails for about $40-$45 and I got the one below for $26 and free shipping. There's not a ton of stuff I'll splurge on, but I will on bras and sports bras. I've paid full price for a Moving Comfort bra before and even at $60 it worth every single penny! So if you can find a good price on one, grab it! You won't regret it.

Happy shopping everyone!

No comments: