I don't know about y'all, but I can tell it's Friday. After chasing three little ones all week, cooking, cleaning, bathing, and changing diapers I'm so tired when I wake up on Friday that I can hardly hold my eyes open. Here's to taking a nap on Mother's Day! Have a great weekend!
5.06.2011
Picnic In The Park
I have a running list of things I want us to do before we leave Biloxi - things like taking all three babies to New Orleans for beignets and a trip to the aquarium, one last long day at the beach, and so on. A picnic in our favorite park was on the list and today we were able to cross that "to-do" off. Bruce couldn't stay long so I'd like to have another picnic with him and the kiddos in the park in Ocean Springs. That was the first park we took the kids to once they could walk and it has a special place in our hearts. To see all three of them climbing on the equipment and going down the slides now is just crazy to me; our little family has changed and grown so much in the last two years. This park also gave the kids and me a much-needed break on sooo many days. I know all you mamas out there know what I'm talking about! I'm hoping to also sneak in a beach day and overnight get-a-way with Bruce. I don't know when or how we're going to make that happen, but we'll find a way. We've really tried to take advantage of this amazing weather the last few days. I know we won't have many more days like this until fall.
I don't know about y'all, but I can tell it's Friday. After chasing three little ones all week, cooking, cleaning, bathing, and changing diapers I'm so tired when I wake up on Friday that I can hardly hold my eyes open. Here's to taking a nap on Mother's Day! Have a great weekend!


I don't know about y'all, but I can tell it's Friday. After chasing three little ones all week, cooking, cleaning, bathing, and changing diapers I'm so tired when I wake up on Friday that I can hardly hold my eyes open. Here's to taking a nap on Mother's Day! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment