5.06.2011

Sullivan's First Hair Cut

I had to put these pictures up even though I posted earlier today. Today Sullivan got her first hair cut! Normally my laid-back baby and down for whatever, Sullivan did NOT like having her hair cut at all. I finally took her out of the seat and sat her in my lap and that made things a little better, but not much. Jennifer (who also gave Owen and Kathryn their first hair cuts) was really sweet, patient, and quick. She also was kind enough to save a few little snips of hair for me for Sullivan's baby book. Owen and Kathryn did really well and played with a few toys while we waited and said thank you for their suckers when we were done. They are so big!

After that we went to Hobby Lobby to buy gift wrap and a couple other goodies for our sweet Moms and Grandmothers. They walked the whole way, didn't break anything (that I know of) and "helped" me carry several items to the cash register. I do a lot of talking and repeating myself when we're out ("don't touch," "it's breakable," "you can play with that, but we're not buying it."), but they are very well-behaved and I love knowing that we can walk into a store and they don't expect to buy anything. With three, I could never go anywhere if they did! Kathryn had to take a potty-break during our shopping trip and I got very nervous. She's never gone on a "big" potty without her potty seat. I told her it was very exciting to use such a big potty and it worked. I'm one proud mama and this morning was a success in my book. I'm proud of you Owen, Kathryn, and Sullivan! Anyway, here are the pics from this morning.

Like I said, she was not happy.

Feeling better and enjoying a special treat. Don't worry, I took that sucker away long before it was gone.

No comments: