Enjoying their own space!
2.23.2013
Our New Ride
I now drive a minivan...and I LOVE it!! I never, ever, in a million years thought I'd drive a van or be so pumped about driving one. As my friend Riley reminded me the other day "we swore we'd never drive a van" and that's true, but back then, I didn't get it. Now I get it. Now I know why so many people who don't even have kids drive them. Vans are awesome, maybe not cool, but still awesome because of all the great things they do and this thing has made life SO much easier. I drove to Huntsville and back (about 225 miles) on one tank of gas. Seriously. How great is that? As long as we have little ones to shuttle around, Bruce will have a hard time getting me to drive anything else. Don't let him fool you though, he likes it just as much as I do - no matter what he says about driving a van. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment