Meg and I had a great time running in the Warrior Dash today. We were happy with our time too - we finished the course in 36:35! Not too shabby in my book considering the fact it was raining for part of the run and really, really muddy. Meg and I both had to take last week off from running. Her knee was bothering her and I was sick. We were ready to do something, anything to get us moving again and this was the perfect way to do that, shake off last week, and get our heads back in the game. I was nervous about running today, but when I got up this morning and felt as good as I did, I knew I wanted to do it. I'm glad I did...it was an exciting "girls day out" and I hope we get to do it again next year!
Before the race
And after




No comments:
Post a Comment