I still can't believe O and K are three! It doesn't seem possible. It feels just like yesterday that Bruce and I were sitting in the recovery room holding our tiny newborn babies, wondering how in the world we were going to do it all...times two. Now here we are three years later with three healthy, beautiful, smart, sweet children. We are blessed beyond measure and I look forward to everything that this year will bring. It's bound to be an exciting ride with two three year olds and a two year old. Here are a few pictures from last night.
And just for fun...
our first family photo - December 29, 2008
Look how much our babies have grown!
All of my angels
A very happy and proud Mom and Dad
The loft was cozy (and by "cozy" I mean a little cramped), but we were still able to accommodate two birthday themes.
The cakes
Happy Birthday Buggy!
Happy Birthday Owie!
Time to open presents!


No comments:
Post a Comment