
Happy New Year everyone and welcome 2011! I hope 2010 was a great year for you and that your year will be filled with sweet moments, laughter, love, good health and good times. My new year's resolutions can be summed up with these three words...better, more, less.
This year I will:
*Be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend
*Do more for others, pray more, read my Bible more, listen more, love more, challenge myself more and have more patience. I would also like to clean more (sometimes finding time for this can be a challenge!) and be more organized.
*Worry less.
One of my favorite sayings is "today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." So true! This will be a big year of change for us. We will move mid to late summer (I think), but we don't know where yet. I'll be going back to work at some point and the babies will have someone else taking care of them during the day. Bruce will be flying a new plane, taking trips again and deploying again. Then there is of course the worry that comes with being a mommy. A mother is always thinking and worrying about her children's health, safety and well-being. As you can see with so much up in the air and so much change, there is the potential for me to worry all year long! But I'm not going to - I'm going to turn it all over to God and take comfort in the fact that He is in control.
Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Happy New Year again everyone! I promise I'll get Christmas pictures up soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment