10.15.2010

Pumpkin Pickin'

Today we took our little pumpkins to pick their very own pumpkins. They loved walking around and looking at all of the different pumpkins and trying to pick them up. We did our very best to get a family picture, but with two very curious and active almost-two year olds that can be a challenge! Thank you Mom for the adorable matching shirts...they were perfect for today's outing.

I can't believe Halloween is almost here! The babies' costumes have arrived and are ready to go - we will be taking Handy Manny, a ballerina (Kathryn) and a butterfly (Sullivan) trick-or-treating this year. This week I worked with Owen and Kathryn on saying "trick or treat," but right now it's coming out "treat,treat!" I guess that's what it's all about though right? Enjoy the pics!

I think they were all thinking the same thing. "These might be too big for us."

Choices, choices

One of our happy little pumpkins

It didn't take Owen long to get into "pumpkin picking mode"

The best family photo of the day

Daddy and his babies

This little girl didn't mind posing at all today!

Mommy and Sullivan

Mommy and her girls

No comments: