10.27.2010
Pics In The Park
We're still in Huntsville visiting the fam and having a great time. We had originally planned to stay a week, but with Bruce having to go out of town again I figured why not stay a little longer. I took these pictures last week in the park about five minutes from my parents' house. The fall colors are absolutely gorgeous here right now and it was a perfect day for an impromptu portrait session. I love my parents' camera, but it is pretty fancy and I'm not quite comfortable with it yet, so I could certainly use some more practice. But all I wanted was one or two good pictures and we definitely got several - I was a happy mommy! I couldn't help but think that this time last year when we had our pictures made in the same park, I was pregnant with Sullivan and Kathryn and Owen were only nine months old. But, what's really crazy to me is that exactly five years ago, in the very same park, I had my bridal portraits made. I don't know if someone had told me back then that in five years I would be back here taking pictures of my 22 month old boy/girl twins and eight month old daughter that I would have believed them! How sweet and wonderfully crazy the last five years have been! I'll post again after Halloween with our trick-or-treating pictures. Until then...










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment