Okay, I know I said I'd post after our trip, but this was too cute and I had to share. With all of the beach prep going on, I decided to try Sullivan's swimsuit on her this morning to make sure it fit. Look at my beautiful little beach baby!
Welcome to our family's blog! My name is Sarah and I blog to keep friends and family updated on our life and share a few pictures along the way. Bruce and I have been married for almost 11 years and we are the proud parents of seven-year old twins, Owen and Kathryn, and our six year-old Sullivan. I'm a Christian, a nurse, a proud military wife, a coffee lover, a runner when I have time, room-mom, soccer-mom, and...well, you get the idea. I'm so thankful for the healthy, precious family God has given me and the energy to keep up with them. Time really does fly when you have children. This blog helps me capture all of those sweet moments in our lives I never want to forget. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment