5.10.2009

A Wonderful Mother's Day

Today was my first Mother's Day and what a wonderful day it was! I'm not sure that I can explain just how lucky and blessed I feel to have a beautiful daughter and son who are happy and healthy. Today was a celebration not only because I am now a mommy to our sweet babies, but because God has blessed us in more ways than we can count. It's days like today that remind us to put aside all the things we think our important and focus on the things that really matter like family, good health, love and laughter.

Bruce was so sweet to take the morning wake-up for me so I could rest a little more (sleep is a great gift!). Then we visited a new church, had lunch at the greatest Mexican restaurant ever and came home to hang out and enjoy the pretty weather. To top it all off, our little Owen rolled over for the first time today! Way to go Owen! Grandmother also came down this week to see us and although it was a quick trip we loved seeing her and we got to celebrate Mother's Day early together.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers, grandmothers, great-grandmothers and moms-to-be out there. Enjoy your day!






No comments: