5.02.2009

A Quick Update

So we finally made it to Biloxi! Yay! We are loving our new house and living on the beautiful Gulf Coast. Thanks to Uncle Scott and Bruce, the house was all set up and waiting for us when the babies and I arrived last weekend. Thank you Uncle Scotty for driving down to help!! Now we're just putting the finishing touches on everything - I promise to post more pictures of the house soon.

I've also included a few pictures of the babies. Bruce and I took them to the A-Day game a couple of weeks ago and believe it or not it was actually a pretty easy day. The main reason we stayed in Alabama until the end of April was to take Kathryn and Owen to Tuscaloosa so they could "see" where mommy and daddy met and "watch" a game inside Bryant-Denny. Oh how we can't wait for football season and to take the babies back when they can enjoy it a little more! That's about it for now, just wanted to let everyone know we're here and we'll post more soon.

Play time in our new bedroom

Moving is exhausting

Sister playing while brother napped - in only one week the babies went from being able to sit in these seats for about 2 minutes to playing in them happily for 20 minutes.

A couple of house shots for ya' - Bruce and I are pretty excited about our new dining room table and buffet! Finally a place to sit and eat - we had to sell our last table when we were in Virginia because there wasn't room for that and all of the baby stuff in our tiny house. Just so you know, I did not ask Parker to pose here...he just likes to have his picture taken.

Daddy and his babies before the ride home - Kathryn had been wearing white since Owen was wearing crimson that day, but as babies often do, she had an accident around half time and we had to head to the car for a wardrobe change. Note to all new parents...always travel with at least one change of clothing. You'll never regret it!

Nick Saban walking on the field during the game

A family picture in front of the stadium - it was so good to be back!

No comments: