Thank you Shutterfly for giving a busy, budget-conscious mommy like me the chance to get Christmas cards for free! Last year I ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly and they turned out oh so cute. I had a blast designing our cards and it was incredibly easy; the hardest part was deciding which Christmas card to order. In addition to ordering Christmas cards, I plan on ordering a few new products from Shutterfly this year. I'm thinking a coffee mug with our little ones' picture on it, stuffed with homemade goodies will make a wonderful gift! Ever the list-maker, I'm going to treat myself to a few new personalized notepads to help keep me organized this holiday season. With so many options, Shutterfly makes sending season's greetings and gift-giving easy and affordable; there are Christmas cards and gifts to fit any budget.
The promotion
Shutterfly is running a special promotion for bloggers through December 10th. Get the details here. Tell your blog followers why you love Shutterfly and all about your favorite Shutterfly cards and products and get 50 Christmas/holiday cards for free! It's as simple as that! I've been looking at the 2010 holiday designs since September and I've narrowed it down to two. I love the candy boxes card and the holly and jolly card. How will ever I decide? If you're not a blogger, don't worry...you can still save on your Shutterfly order. Right now you can get free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Check out all of Shutterfly's special offers here.
Something to think about...
I have our Christmas card from last year up on our refrigerator. At least once a day I think how much I love that card and how little Owen and Kathryn were this time last year. Sweet Sullivan joined our family in February and now we are a family of five! Life has changed so much in only a year's time. When I order our cards I always order extras - one for myself and one for each baby's baby book. As time goes on, our collection of Christmas cards will tell the story of our lives. Shutterfly doesn't just help people make photo cards and gifts; they help people make memories that will last a lifetime.
So to sum it up...
Shutterfly is always the first place I look when I need thank you cards, birthday invitations, one-of-a-kind photo gifts, and Christmas cards. I know you'll find exactly what you're looking for not only during the holidays, but all year 'round. What are you waiting for? Let Shutterfly help your family make a memory today!
11.30.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment