Since we were all dressed up this morning for church, we took a few more pictures. I wish I could say our trip to church turned out as well as the pictures, but I can't. Owen is terrified of the toddler nursery now and Kathryn is okay with it, but didn't want to be left in there without "Owie-o." So Mom, Bruce and I each took a baby and headed into service with them. I took Sullivan out after about 10 minutes because she couldn't fall asleep with the singing and music, Bruce followed me out with Owen about 15 minutes later and Kathryn was happy, but very loud and talking to her Bebe towards the end of service and Mom came out with her. We left early. I can't even imagine how it would have gone without Mom's help. Actually I can, it just makes me tired to do so. I know we have to keep trying so that's what we plan to do. That and making sure we go to bed
really early on Saturday nights.
They love their Mimi.

This sweet little girl will smile as soon as you point the camera in her direction.

We tried to get them to stand right in front of me, but no luck. I really wanted a picture with all three of my babies all dressed up. This was as close as we got. How cute is it that Owen and Kathryn are holding hands?

Sharing a pre-church snack. They LOVE cheese!
No comments:
Post a Comment