We've ordered yet another stroller (our first single stroller!) and it should be here soon. (If you are ever in the market for baby gear, check our albeebaby.com. We pretty much order all of our "gear" from there. They typically have the lowest prices, free shipping on orders over $100 and regularly have 15% off site-wide sales) The Valco is awesome, but we need a stroller for the few times we take just one baby somewhere or when we go somewhere as a family and Bruce and I can both push a stroller. That one reclines all the way too so Sullivan can ride in either stroller until she can sit up. When you have three babies all under the age of 16 months, there really isn't a perfect set up. We like to have options!
Kathryn loved sitting in the toddler seat and I lathered her up with sunscreen and made sure she kept her new sun hat on the whole time. The shade for the toddler seat is next on our list to buy. Anyway, I thought y'all might like to see how this looked. We got a kick out of it. Of course, to get this picture I had to stop pushing them around and as you can tell, Sullivan wasn't a big fan of that.
What a sight! (Don't worry...I had Sullivan buckled in the whole time, I had just unbuckled her so I could take her out right after I snapped this picture)
A sisters' Wiggles watching party
My little man and me


No comments:
Post a Comment