They are CUTIES!!! Good job Bruce and Sarah! I can already see Sarah in Kathryn and Bruce in Owen. They look like they're content babies. I hope they really are. Enjoy your little ones!
They are BEAUTIFUL!!!...Wow, it's amazing how they already look like yall. Kathryn looks like her mommy and Owen looks like his daddy! CONGRATS! I send lots of love and hugs! -Danielle
Welcome to our family's blog! My name is Sarah and I blog to keep friends and family updated on our life and share a few pictures along the way. Bruce and I have been married for almost 11 years and we are the proud parents of seven-year old twins, Owen and Kathryn, and our six year-old Sullivan. I'm a Christian, a nurse, a proud military wife, a coffee lover, a runner when I have time, room-mom, soccer-mom, and...well, you get the idea. I'm so thankful for the healthy, precious family God has given me and the energy to keep up with them. Time really does fly when you have children. This blog helps me capture all of those sweet moments in our lives I never want to forget. Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
They are CUTIES!!! Good job Bruce and Sarah! I can already see Sarah in Kathryn and Bruce in Owen. They look like they're content babies. I hope they really are. Enjoy your little ones!
They are BEAUTIFUL!!!...Wow, it's amazing how they already look like yall. Kathryn looks like her mommy and Owen looks like his daddy! CONGRATS! I send lots of love and hugs!
-Danielle
Sarah! Your twins are beautiful. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Best of luck in Biloxi. I'll be there for work in 2010. Haha.
-Beth Park
Post a Comment