Hello family and friends! Good news - Bruce and I have decided to start blogging to keep everyone updated on our life away from home and the little ones who will be joining our family by year's end. That's right...Bruce and I are beyond excited that we will welcome twins (we don't know if they are boys, girls or one of each yet) by New Years or sooner! So far Mom and babies are healthy and we pray every day that that will remain the case. We'll find out what we're having in a little over a month once Bruce returns home from his deployment. Life in Virginia is great and there is certainly always something to do. We feel very blessed and are enjoying every minute of this wonderful adventure. Charlie and Parker - our fur babies as we lovingly call them - are adorable companions and continue to do cute things every day that prompts Mom to take their pictures (which I'll now post here!). This post is short, but there will be plenty more to come...stay tuned!
8.06.2008
We're Blogging!
Hello family and friends! Good news - Bruce and I have decided to start blogging to keep everyone updated on our life away from home and the little ones who will be joining our family by year's end. That's right...Bruce and I are beyond excited that we will welcome twins (we don't know if they are boys, girls or one of each yet) by New Years or sooner! So far Mom and babies are healthy and we pray every day that that will remain the case. We'll find out what we're having in a little over a month once Bruce returns home from his deployment. Life in Virginia is great and there is certainly always something to do. We feel very blessed and are enjoying every minute of this wonderful adventure. Charlie and Parker - our fur babies as we lovingly call them - are adorable companions and continue to do cute things every day that prompts Mom to take their pictures (which I'll now post here!). This post is short, but there will be plenty more to come...stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yay! Now it will be easier to keep up with you guys. We didn't know about the TWINS!!! We knew you were pregnant, but not that pregnant! Congratualtions! Your short hair is real cute Sarah. And what a cute belly too. We miss you guys.
We are so excited you are starting a blog! Now we can stay up to date on the baby news! We are going to be coming to Walter Reed this fall. Hopefully we can meet up again. We miss you!
This is a great idea. I hope Sarah had a Happy Birthday!! Sarah you look great. I hope you and the babies are doing well.
We miss you both! I love you!
Hey Sissy! Love the pics of you, Joshua and your mom. Can't wait till you come watch Bama kick Clemson in 3 weeks. Love you,
"Poppie"
We are so excited to be able to keep up with all of you! Sarah, you look absolutely adorable, and I would love to rub that belly! You have to read Belly Laughs if you haven't already. It is hilarious! We love you all, and you are in our prayers daily! CAN'T wait to find out what the babies are!!
Hey, just wanted to say Hi and that this is a great idea. Now Bruce can see all of you grow. Just a few weeks and he will be able to rub them! Hey Bruce, Love you (you too Sarah)! Take care of yourself and the four kids.
Post a Comment